August 01, 2006

it's August

Already. Dear something.

Recovering from my latest project. It's still got some rough
edges but it's live. My camera is on the fritz so all yall
are going to get out of me is cameraphone-picture posts for
a little while.

To all my music video junkie friends: VH1 Classic is playing
the entire first day of MTV. (Replay on Saturday morning.)

music: Pat Benatar: You gotta run

candice at August 1, 2006 12:02 AM

Comments

I clicked here because of your remarks about New Orleans. It's going to take a hundred people from every town between New York and Los Angeles to fix the initial problem. Get the government abusers and slackers out of there...bring the city up to building and safety code for the levees future leaks and storms that will come, and help people to get back on track opening up businesses, bringing life back.

Posted by: Kristine at August 2, 2006 04:40 AM

Kristine, yes, that is the general idea.

It's kinda difficult to throw out an entire city and state government, though (as much as I wish it was possible), and replace them with what, more politicians?

Glad you're caring, at least. Thanks.

Posted by: candice at August 2, 2006 10:31 AM

Hey Candice, after some thought I rethought my way of posting. I've simply split up the subject headers into different posts and included something I call a meta-post, with general information and linkage to all the other posts in this series.

Interesting and it's working out pretty well.

Posted by: range at August 2, 2006 04:13 PM

Hey range, that's cool. I've noticed the new format recently, it seems to have a lot more focus.

That and I can skip all of the Big Brother nonsense much more easily. ;)

Posted by: candice at August 2, 2006 07:01 PM

Yeah, I gathered as much. There are people who don't like BB at all!

Hey, good luck with Team New Orleans!

Posted by: range at August 4, 2006 05:56 PM

Thanks. I still have to get around to posting about it.

Posted by: candice at August 4, 2006 06:05 PM