October 11, 2006

nothing sucks like a

VAX!

I actually called a friend to make that particular joke when
I was at bestbuy this weekend. Where's my nerd sticker.

I'm being boring lately, catching up from months of full-burn
mode. The hosting business is settled into maintenance mode,
and I don't have extra project work on top of the at-clients
consulting right now. Buying stuff, going shooting, going
swimming, doing tons of math homework. Discrete midterm in
about 10 hours. Woo.

Nothing to see here, move along.

music: Audioslave: Like a stone

candice at October 11, 2006 02:14 AM

Comments

wow, sounds like things have really worked themselves out! enjoy the much needed downtime.

Posted by: soco at October 11, 2006 03:40 AM

Haha, indeed.

Posted by: Will at October 11, 2006 09:04 AM

Soco, it's only temporary, but at least it's something. I have another project scheduled for the end of the month.

The money, in any case, is still green, so eh.

Posted by: candice at October 11, 2006 01:41 PM

I'm new here so what will you be "shooting"?

Glad you have down time.

Let me know if you have discreet math questions? Uh, Oh, looks like I am way too late for that.

Nice pic. Did you buy the VAX or it a computer thingy?

Posted by: Mike at October 11, 2006 11:26 PM

Shooting? Paper targets.

Shooting with? H&K USP compact. 9mm, getting another in .40 if a certain boy ever gets around to transferring it to me.

Don't worry, the VAX joke was for a certain part of the audience, and not getting it means you're less of a dork. Be happy.

Posted by: candice at October 11, 2006 11:59 PM

Paper targets? I thought you were the hunter type! I guess you hunt enough 0 and 1's that animals wouldn't really be a challenge. Any lady that can handle a gun is my kind of lady.

Thanks for the compliment - "not getting it means you're less of a dork". I may be an engineer, but I swear I did not wear a procket protector, EVER!!!

I am almost always happy. I say "I have great days, except for when I am sick"!!! I don't get sick too often either. :) I am pretty sure that includes being Happy!!!

Posted by: mike at October 12, 2006 11:45 AM